This week we learned all about each other! We discussed what makes each of us unique and special, we played a “Baby Picture Guessing Game”, and we practiced saying our full names. The children also enjoyed learning several Japanese words and phrases with Ms. Mel during our afternoon group times with preschool students.
A Peek Into Next Week: All about Apples!
- Making homemade apple sauce.
- Hearing the story “Little Bear’s Star”.
- Conducting and apple experiment.
- Learning about the parts of the Apple.
- Ramseyer Farm Field Trip Friday, September 22. Please make sure your child is in tennis shoes and is dressed for the weather. Please send lunches in a disposable container with disposable items. We will be unable to warm up leftovers at the farm.