The past two weeks we have covered the Hemispheres and the Equator! We learned things like:
- What are hemispheres? North/South/East/West hemispheres
- What is the equator? Location of equator.
- What is the prime meridian? Location of the prime meridian.
A look into next week: Bodies of water surrounding North America
- Review Hemispheres/ Equator
- Hudson Bay (N)
- Atlantic Ocean (E)
- Gulf of Mexico (S)
- Pacific Ocean (W)
Kindergarten Reading Group
with Ms. Faith
In reading group we read a story about a crocodile who could do some amazing things. We learned about how to be ourselves, what it means to be proud, and what it means to be disappointed.
A look into next week’s Reading Group:
- We will finish Cornelius activities
- We will start Big Wolf and Small Wolf
- We will learn more about how to ask questions