Summer Camp Overview:
- Absorbent Minds Summer Camp is open to all past, current, and future SmarterKids and their siblings (2.5-10 years of age and fully potty-trained).
- Summer Camp is from June 5 – August 17 (Closed July 3-7 for Independence Day)
- Full Day Camp runs from 8:30am-3:00pm
- Before and After Camp Care is available each day
Students entering Absorbent Minds Montessori Summer Camp must be at least 2.5 years of age and fully potty-trained prior to their first day of Camp. Spots for 2.5 year old students are limited. Please speak with the school office prior to registering your child to ensure space is available.
A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. This deposit will be applied to your account and put toward your total Summer Camp fee. Space is limited! | Summer Camp Enrollment Deadline: May 5th!
Full (10 week) Camp Schedule & Fee:
|Camp Schedule||Camp Fee||Deposit||Jun. 1st||Jul. 1st||Aug. 1st|
|5 Full Days (M-F)||$2,100.00||$200.00||$633.33||$633.33||$633.34|
|4 Full Days (M-R)||$1,680.00||$200.00||$493.33||$493.33||$493.34|
|3 Full Days (M/W/F)||$1,260.00||$200.00||$353.33||$353.33||$353.34|
|2 Full Days (T/R)||$840.00||$200.00||$213.33||$213.33||$213.34|
***LIMITED TIME OFFER | register NOW – May 5th!*****
2 weeks (5 full day camp) | $ 420.00 total
4 weeks (5 full day camp) | $ 840.00 total
6 weeks (5 full day camp) | $1260.00 total
*Deposit $200.00 (fee due at registration-applied towards tuition) Click the “enroll now” to get details on the payment installments for the 2, 4 and 6 week schedule offerings.
Customized day selections or swapping days is not available for summer camp. Camp Fee is based upon enrollment not attendance and is not calculated by how many days Camp is in session. After the deposit is paid, the remaining camp balance is divided into 3 even installments over the summer as shown above. Part time schedules are accepted based on availability.
Before & After Camp Care
- Before Camp Care is available Monday – Friday from 7:30am-8:30am
- After Camp Care is available Monday – Friday from 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Cost of Before/After Camp care is $7.00 per hour. Charges are billed for actual usage.
Summer Camp Curriculum Overview:
June 5-9: Aloha Summer
June 12-16: Art Camp
June 19-23: Lego Week
June 26-30: Sports Week
July 10-14: Mad Scientist Week
July 17-21: Blast Off to Space Week
July 24-28: All About Camping
July 31-Aug 4: Fairytales Week
Aug 7-11: Under the Sea
Aug 14-17: Through the Decades
Make it Monday
Mondays will be our creative day where we will make something. Whether it is a yummy, edible treat or an artistic masterpiece, your child’s creative juices will be flowing at the start of each week.
Time to Read Tuesday
Summer is the perfect time to get lost in a good book. Students who are reading or on the verge of reading will be part of our daily reading program. These students will also participate in the local library’s summer reading program. Older students will have walking trips to the library as part of our reading program, while our Primary students will enjoy “book share” fun! Older students will also buddy-up with a younger student and will spend time sharing the joy of reading with them.
What better way to enjoy the hot summer than to play with water? Campers will have fun experimenting with water in scientific ways as well as enjoying the fun of splashing around. Some weeks we will walk to the Splash Park, play water balloon games, or just run through the sprinkler.
Join our Kindness Club! It is our desire to instill kindness in the heart of each child and we want to spread kindness into our community. Campers will learn what it means to be kind and how they can show kindness to everyone the meet. We will have a Kindness Club and challenge campers and their families to do acts of kindness and share their stories with us on Thursdays.
Fun and Fantastic Friday
At the end of each week we will invite visitors to come share with our campers. Visitors might be people from the community or parents who want to get involved. We will also be taking field trips on Fridays with our older campers. Stay tuned for details about how you can participate in our Fun and Fantastic Fridays. Field trip fees are additional.
Summer Camp Registration Process
- STEP 1 Complete your online registration
- Following submission of your online registration, you will receive a registration confirmation email detailing your next steps.
- STEP 2 Complete or update your PARENT PORTAL | Online Account
- Information for how to set up your Parent Portal will be included in your registration confirmation email.
- STEP 3 Complete and Turn In ALL Required Forms
- All Students: Health and Enrollment Form and Child Medical Statement with Immunization Record, Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
If applicable: Administration of Medication Form and Medical Care Plan
- STEP 4 Pay Deposit to secure your child’s spot
- Once your child’s Online Registration, Required Forms, and Deposit have been turned in and processed, you will receive an email confirming your child’s acceptance into Summer Camp.
- Please note, your child will not be accepted into the program until the registration process is complete and all required forms and fees are turned in to the school office.